With any occupational health & safety management system (OHSMS) you will have identified potential problems that could occur, and you will need to plan a response so that you can quickly react to these emergencies.
This webinar will discuss these plans in detail so that you can not only meet the requirements of the Iso 14001 standard, but also reduce your OH&S impact when problems occur.
In the webinar we will look at:
Why you should Attend:
- What ISO 45001 means by an emergency response
- What the ISO 45001 standard actually requires for emergency response planning
- How to prepare simple yet effective emergency response plans for your OHSMS
Are you implementing an occupational health & safety management system (OHSMS) according to ISO 45001 and need to understand the requirements for emergency response planning? Are you confused as to what to include in your emergency response plans for your OHSMS? This webinar will help.
In this webinar we will cover what is meant by emergency response in the OHSMS, and what the iso 45001 standard actually requires for emergency response planning.
We will also look at a simple way to meet the requirement, and ensure OH&S safety should a potential problem occur.Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- What is Emergency Response?
- What does ISO 45001 say about Emergency Response in the OHSMS?
- How should you Prepare an Emergency Response Plan?
- ISO 45001 Implementers
- Employees Preparing OHSMS Emergency Response Plans
Mark Hammar is a certified manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence through the American society for Quality, and has been Quality professional since 1994.
Mark has experience in auditing,improving processes and writing procedures for Quality, Environmental and occupational health ans Safety management systems, and is certified as Lead Auditor for ISO9001, AS9100, and ISO 14001.