The financial processes supporting a clinical research study is arguably the most important aspect of the study’s life cycle. Without an understanding of clinical research finance, organizations and individuals can unknowingly violate federal regulations and subject the organization participating in clinical research activities to fines, penalties and lost of reputation. This course will provide attendee with an overview of the federal regulations and guidelines governing the financial aspect of clinical research.
Why Should You Attend:
Leveraging case studies and federal regulations, attendees will learn about the phases of a clinical research study, an overview of Medicare billing guidelines and developing study budgets.
Individuals supporting the financial aspects of a clinical research study must understand the federal regulations, clinical operations and revenue cycle of a typical health system in order to be success. This course provides attendees with knowledge of the key concepts with case studies to support the learning process.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Overview of clinical research and its history
- Overview of phases of clinical research study
- Understand federal regulations
- Overview of the Medicare billing guidelines
- Overview of the budget development process
- Overview of the clinical research billing program
- Understand the financial life cycle of a clinical research study
Who Will Benefit:
- Research Nurses
- Study Coordinators
- Financial Analysts
- Adminstrative Managers
- Compliance Specialists
- Administrative Directors