HR professionals frequently supervise, manage and/or analyze and report many types of HR data. This overflow of personnel data ranges from employee time sheets to payroll records to department, divisional and company-wide employee information including: hiring date, salary, position, employee class, department, division, employee evaluation ratings and much more.
90 minutes of concise, focused Excel training designed specifically for HR professionals can simplifying these tasks for you. You will learn how to use Excel to track and report your most frequently reported and analyzed HR data.
HR Professionals will learn Excel tips and techniques that will save hours of time resolving the difficulties you face on a daily basis in completing and analyzing employee time sheets, payroll, company-wide reports and more!
This webinar is also helpful for professionals who do not work in HR but are administrative or supervisory personnel who want to learn how to better utilize Excel.
Why you should Attend
- Calculate hours worked and sick leave or vacation leave for each work period on an employee time sheet using Excel date and time arithmetic
- "Time and date-stamp" your documents automatically
- Calculate periodic payroll from an employee time sheet
- Display first name, last name with prefix in one single column from three different columns, or vice versa
- Find years of service of employees and instantly highlight senior employees
- Highlight above and below average performers, instantly, for thousands of employees
- Highlight employees earning over $100,000 per year instantly and count them department-wide and by department
- Extrapolate the top five percent of earners (or top 50 earners) from a data base of over 100,000 employees - instantly
- Find the total salary expenses in different regions, different departments - instantly!
- Total the number of employees in the company and in different departments and average their salaries by department - instantly!
- Find the total salary given to employees of a particular department or designation
- Find number of employees joined on particular date/month in any department or employee classification for the entire company - instantly
- Count number of employee titles in each department of the company or for the entire company and calculate the total salaries, instantly
- Display the records according to department, by hire date, by salary etc.
- View summarized salary for all the different departments
- Find total number of employees working in specific department from specific dates
- Highlight above and below average performers - instantly
- Calculate the number of working days between dates easily and instantly
- Calculate the total days between dates easily and instantly
- Group employees into useful categories by salary, year of hire, more - instantly!
- Obtain a strong introduction to the power of Excel Pivot Tables
- See how to create an HR Excel KPI Dashboard
- View the Next Level of Computer Power and AI: Microsoft Power BI