MedTech I.Q.

The Cutting Edge of Medical Technology Content, Community & Collaboration

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight's Challenges, Searches or Forum Topics (37)

Challenges, Searches or Forum Topics Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Bryan, I agree. I share these posts to keep the membership up to date on latest dev…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Jul 29, 2010 to 10 iPads Apps Changing Healthcare

2 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight

"Colleagues, Additionally, all REC awardees, those announced today and the 32 announ…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Apr 6, 2010 to HHS Announces $643 million Health Information Technology Extension Program Awardees

1 Apr 6, 2010

"Viil, Anytime. Let us know if there is any other information that may be of use.…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Apr 4, 2010 to Thompson Reuters 10 Best Practices for Building Health Information Exchanges (HIE)s

2 Apr 4, 2010

"The Final HIE awards include an additional $162 million to help all states facilitat…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Mar 15, 2010 to Final State Health Information Exchange (HIE) Awards Announced

1 Mar 15, 2010

"Emerging Consensus to Create a 'Health Internet' With Broad Consumer Engagement"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Jan 18, 2010 to An Important New Development? ... NHIN to become The New Consumer Focused Health Internet?

1 Jan 18, 2010

"Colleagues, DNA chip: A strand of DNA moving through a silicon chip sandwiched wit…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Oct 6, 2009 to I.B.M. Joins Pursuit of $1,000 Personal Genome

1 Oct 6, 2009

"Comment from Dan Blum, Actually CC this was a good reminder to be deliberate and ac…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Aug 4, 2009 to The EHR 'killer app'

7 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by John A. Liebert, MD

"Bari, Scroll to the bottom of link above in the July 21, 2009 at 11:13am reply. Th…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Jul 24, 2009 to MedTech-IQ Member, Keith Salzman, CIO, Western Regional Medical Command, DOD ... Live Webcast - "Personal Health IT in Government" .. 29 July 2009

4 Jul 24, 2009

"Bari, Thank you. The correct link for registering is: https://event.on24.com/event…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Jul 21, 2009 to MedTech-IQ Member, Keith Salzman, CIO, Western Regional Medical Command, DOD ... Live Webcast - "Personal Health IT in Government" .. 29 July 2009

4 Jul 24, 2009

"Gerry, As always, you analysis is insightful and forward thinking, i.e., "Skating t…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Jul 2, 2009 to National Coordinator to “harmonize” certified EHR Standards within NHIN (National Health Information Network)

2 Jul 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service