MedTech I.Q.

The Cutting Edge of Medical Technology Content, Community & Collaboration

Colleagues,

One of the most comprehensive and detailed analysis of Venture Capital, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)s and Initial Public Offerings (IPO)s, the OnBioVC ... 2009 Year-in-Review Trend Analysis, is now available at: http://onbiovc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/onbiovc-trend-analysi....

ENJOY!

CC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As transmitted by Adam Rubenstein, author of OnBioVC, in a recent email to subscribers...

... Site traffic and subscribers have both been on the rise here at OnBioVC.com; we are both humbled and appreciative for this growth, and that is why now, it is important to listen to what the OnBioVC market desires as our growth trajectory is architected.

To date content at OnBioVC.com has been limited purely to details regarding particular life science company financings. Recently we expanded coverage to include M&A and IPO data, as contained in the most recent 2009 Year-in-Review Trend Analysis, and now will be incorporating these deals in post format at the conclusion of 1Q10...

... Please, if you will, take a minute to drop me, Adam, an email at arubenstein@rnaventures.com letting me know your thoughts about broadening the scope of OnBioVC content. Every email will be read and responded to. For those of you wondering about the voice behind OnBioVC you can read my bio HERE and get a feel for my writing style by taking a look at my personal blog at LifeScienceDealFlow.com.

Thank you for your readership!

Please help us bring you the life science information you desire.

Contact us today!

Views: 15

Replies to This Forum Entry

Colleagues,

To access the 2009 Year-in-Review Trend Analysis fill in the free subscription, then url confirmation link that will be sent to you.

CC

RSS

© 2024   Created by CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service