We had a FANTASTIC conversation with Dr. Eldred Taylor on Thursday night!
Dr. Taylor covered a vast amount of information related to breast cancer and hormones and answered a significant number of listener questions. Here are a few of the questions covered:
To access the replay register at:http://www.conversationswithdrshelbylane.com/causes.html
- Why do doctors continue prescribing a medication if research has shown negative results?
- If mammograms are not the best way to detect breast cancer, what is?
- What is the connection between stress and cancer risk?
- How does hormone imbalance increase cancer risk?
- What steps can you take with your diet and lifestyle to reduce cancer risk?
- If you weren't able to make the call live, the replay will be available for 96 hours.
You can donate to the American Cancer Society today
to support breast cancer research at https://www.cancer.org/involved/donate/donateonlinenow/index
Donations - large and small - are all welcome and appreciated!
Do You Want to Relax & Listen to This Conversations Whenever You Want?
You can purchase the mp3 file, be inspired over & over again, AND keep
the valuable strategies to achieve optimal health and create balance in your life. . .
Go to http://www.goldbar.net/sc/ap.php?m=11604&i=10258
to secure your copy of this most recent call in the "Conversations for a Cause" series.
Here's wishing you optimal health and life balance,
Cynthia Shelby-Lane, MD
Stay tuned for upcoming "Conversations for a Cause" events.