It is with great excitement that I send the following announcement on behalf of the Managing Board of the International Association of CyberPsychology, Training and Rehabilitation (iACToR), the Virtual Reality Medical Institute and the Interactive Media Institute:
CyberPsychology & CyberTherapy Conference
Experience the Future of Health & Well-Being
September 25 – 28, 2012 | Brussels, Belgium
CYBER17 will be held in the European Parliament
in Brussels, Belgium!Keynote Speakers
- Mary G. Baker – President, European Brain Council
- Robert Madelin – Director-General, Information Society and Media, European Commission
- Hal Wolf – Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Kaiser Permanente
Exhibiting at CYBER17
With an emphasis on advancing the uses of social networking, virtual reality and other advanced technologies in the field of health care, CYBER17 provides a unique opportunity to raise the visibility of your organization on Europe’s biggest stage. I believe that exhibiting your brand at CYBER17, provides your company the following opportunities:
- Exposing your brand to leading experts, academics, scientists, government officials and clinicians in the burgeoning technology for healthcare field!
- Showcasing your products and latest devices to hundreds of participants from over 25 different countries worldwide.
- Organizational features in the iACToR Weekly Newsletter and Web Advertisement Placement on iACToR’s Social Networking site, home to 320+ members from over 30 countries.
At $1,200 dollars, registering to be an exhibitor at CYBER17 includes:
- Two Full Registrations to the Conference
- Entrance to all scientific talks and networking breaks
- Free copy of the Proceeding Book
- Free one-year online subscription to the Journal of CyberTherapy and Rehabilitation (JCR)
To register as an exhibitor, please visit http://tinyurl.com/CYBER17Register