Free Health Teleseries
July 12, 2010, 8:00 am
Have you reserved your spot?
The teleseries intensive Conversations with the Masters of Healing starts next week!
Here’s a quick review of the featured speakers and what they’ll be discussing:
Dr. Ryan Bentley, wellness trainer and coach, will share: Sex, Lies, and Cholesterol
* Why cholesterol may NOT be the culprit of heart disease as previously thought,
* The reason Statins are being implicated for a number of serious side effects,
* What’s the connection between sexual dysfunction and low cholesterol, and
* Using functional medicine to diagnose heart disease and treat the whole person versus instead of just a symptom.
Dr. Cynthia Shelby-Lane, anti-aging, functional and metabolic medicine physician, will share: Weight Loss from A to HCG: An Honest Discussion
* What metabolic and hormone tests can aide you on your weight loss journey?
* Is detox right for you? HCG? Bariatric surgery?
* What daily habits will set you up for success?
* Which one tool is essential to maintain long term weight loss?
* How do you set up a custom plan that is individualized and specific to your needs?
Dr. Stephen Sinatra, physician, educator, and author, will share: Energy Medicine: Earthing and Metabolic Cardiology
* Metabolic cardiology is the most fundamental way to breathe energy back into the heart,
* Earthing has enormous supportive cardiovascular considerations, and
* Sugar, not cholesterol, is one of the real causes of heart disease.
Dr. Alicia Stanton, women’s health and hormone therapy physician, will share: Hormone Harmony: Intertwined with the Foods Your Eat
* What is the link between diet and hormone balance?
* How does stress affect your hormones?
* What should you eat to keep your hormones balanced?
* Are men affected by stress and diet the way women are?
* What to do if you think your hormones are out of balance?
Dr. Maria Sulindro, chronic fatigue syndrome, pain management, and fibromyalgia specialist, will share: Stop Living with Pain and Fatigue: An In-Depth Look at Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
Dr. Pamela W. Smith, founder of the Fellowship for Functional and Regenerative Medicine and prevention specialist, will share: Hormone Therapy: Real Life Scenarios
Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj, practicing oncologist and stem cell researcher, will share: The Mystery of Stem Cells:
A Controversial Issue
* What are Stem Cells and why they are so important?
* Who benefits from a Stem Cell Transplant?
* How Stem Cells can be used to treat cancer patients?
* What can you do with your Stem Cells today to be proactive for the future?
Don’t miss out! Register to join us at http://www.goldbar.net/go.php?id=11604&c=2926&ac=link
‘See’ you there,
Cynthia Shelby-Lane MD