The Cutting Edge of Medical Technology Content, Community & Collaboration
The mystery of stem cells: If you had cancer, what would you do today?
How can stem cells help chemo-resistant cancer patients?
Fascinating discussion with Dr. Mitchell Ghen yesterday as we dove into Stem Cells, Cancer, and You. The Mystery and the Update.
Here are a few of the questions Dr. Ghen answered:
· Can you explain what Stem Cells are and why they are so important?
· What type of Stem Cells are there?
· Who would benefit from a Stem Cell Transplant?
· Are you running any Clinical Trials for Cancer Patients?
· Is there anything we can do with our own Stem Cells today to be proactive for the future?
Dr. Ghen also answered specific listener questions discussing hip replacement, enlarged prostate, and spinal cord injury in relation to stem cell therapy.
This was the FINAL CALL in the teleseries “Conversations with the Masters of Healing”. The call replay will be available for 48
hours. It’s not too late to listen it! Go to http://www.goldbar.net/go.php?id=11604&c=2926&ac=link to register and access the replay.
Conversations with the Masters of Healing has now concluded. You can still access all the calls and incredible wisdom shared by these masters of he’ll when you purchase access to the mp3 files
Here’s a link to learn more - http://conversationswiththemastersofhealing.com/buy.html
‘See’ you on the next call,
Cynthia Shelby-Lane, MD