In this webinar we will discuss the US Department of Labor’s recently-published guidance and other practical points related to ensuring that you meet your wage and hour obligations to your employees while the crisis continues.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Closures, pay deductions and impact on pay for exempt v non-exempt employees
- Voluntary or mandatory telework arrangements and wage and hour obligations
- Can you require employees to use PTO during closures?
- Obligations toward employees under government-imposed quarantine
- Teleworking and Workers’ Comp
- Teleworking and OSHA
- Obligations toward contingent workers (“temps”)