Topic : Emotional Intelligence: How to Be Heart-Smart and Successful in Business
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) And Get (10% Off) On New SignUp
Do emotions or interpersonal challenges ever get in the way of your productivity as a manager/analyst/project manager/technical person? Do you feel frustrated when it is hard to get needed information, negotiate between perspectives that are in conflict or collaborate with others on a stressful project?
In today's marketplace, you need to be technically and emotionally intelligent. Perhaps you have all the technical preparation you need but would like to grow your emotional intelligence. In this presentation, you will learn exactly what emotional intelligence is and how important it is too good communication, especially in stressful situations and conflict reticent cultures.
Why should you attend?
- Because according to industry experts, across the board, EQ skills are more important to job performance than any other leadership skill
- 90% of high performers are also high in emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence correlates positively to conflict prevention and resolution
- You can grow your emotional intelligence
Who can Benefit:
- project managers
- anyone who manages in a stressful world
Speaker Profile :
is keynote speaker at Ijona Skills and has been involved in courageous conversations since 1969 when a whiffle ball game ended badly. Since then he has become a specialist in challenging situations and has inspired more than 20,000 people around the world with his messages.
Contact Info :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 302-830-3132