The Cutting Edge of Medical Technology Content, Community & Collaboration
Time: July 13, 2017 at 9am to July 14, 2017 at 6pm
Location: SFO, CA
Street: SFO, CA
City/Town: SFO, CA
Website or Map: http://www.globalcompliancepa…
Event Type: online, healthcare, training, courses
Organized By: NetZealous DBA as GlobalCompliancePanel
Latest Activity: May 30, 2017
Course "Applied Statistics, with Emphasis on Verification, Validation, and Risk Management, in R&D, Manufacturing, and QA/QC" has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for up to 12 credits towards a participant's RAC recertification upon full completion.
The 2-day seminar explains how to apply statistics to manage risks and verify/validate processes in R&D, QA/QC, and Manufacturing, with examples derived mainly from the medical device design/manufacturing industry. The flow of topics over the 2 days is as follows:
• ISO standards and FDA/MDD regulations regarding the use of statistics.
• Basic vocabulary and concepts, including distributions such as binomial, hypergeometric, and Normal, and transformations into Normality.
• Statistical Process Control
• Statistical methods for Design Verification
• Statistical methods for Product/Process Qualification
• Metrology: the statistical analysis of measurement uncertainty, and how it is used to establish QC specifications
• How to craft "statistically valid conclusion statements" (e.g., for reports)
• Summary, from a risk management perspective
For More Information- https://www.globalcompliancepanel.com/control/sponsorship
Contact us today!
NetZealous LLC DBA GlobalCompliancePanel
Toll free: +1-800-447-9407
Registration Link –http://www.globalcompliancepanel.com/control/globalseminars/~product_id=901084SEMINAR?medtechiq-July-2017-SEO
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/globalcompliancepanel/
Like us our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TrainingsAtGlobalCompliancePanel/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GCPanel