We can no longer stand by and let toxic people erode patient safety, our self-esteem, and the bottom line! This webinar will help you take immediate action!
This problem is so severe that Dr. Kusy's research discovered:
- Only 1-6% of targets of incivility ever filed complaint
- 94% of leaders reported working with toxic people
- 92% rated the severity from 7 to 10 on a 10-point scale
- 45% said the uncivil person lashed out 2-3 times per week
- 51% of victims said they would likely leave as a result
Why should you Attend: Dr. Mitch Kusy and his research colleague conducted an extensive 3-year national study of over 400 individuals on what makes toxic people tick.
More revealing is the impact of toxic people on patient safety:
- 70-80% of medical professionals reported medication errors due to disruptive behaviors
- 51% nurses reported patient errors from physician abuse
- 65% reported lateral abuse (nurse to nurse); 77% from vertical abuse (physician to nurse)
- 50% can't handle the incivility
- 31% nurses quit as a result of a toxic person
- Intimidation caused 49% med errors resulting 27% patient mortality