The Cutting Edge of Medical Technology Content, Community & Collaboration
Great conversation yesterday with Dr. Alicia Stanton regarding Hormone Harmony and how it’s intertwined with the foods you eat.
Here are a few of the questions we covered:
· What is the link between diet and hormone balance?
· How does stress affect my hormones?
· How do environmental toxins affect my hormones?
· Is there any way to avoid toxin exposure since toxins are all around us?
· Are men affected by stress and diet the way women are?
· What do I do if I think my hormones are out of balance?
And, of course. . . What should I eat to help keep my hormones balanced?
Dr. Stanton also discussed oysters and the reason why they act as a natural aphrodisiac. Very interesting.
This is the forth call in the teleseries “Conversations with the Masters of Healing”. The call replay will be available for 48 hours. It’s not too late to listen it! Go to http://www.goldbar.net/go.php?id=11604&c=2926&ac=link to register and access the replay.
Next Tuesday we’ll be joined by Dr. Maria Sulindro for a conversation on Stop Living with Pain and Fatigue: An In-Depth Look at Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
‘See’ you on the next call,
Cynthia Shelby-Lane, MD