MedTech I.Q.

The Cutting Edge of Medical Technology Content, Community & Collaboration

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight's Challenges, Searches or Forum Topics (37)

Challenges, Searches or Forum Topics Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve, I forwarded your query into the "Traumatic Brain Injury - TBI" focus group i…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Nov 11, 2009 to Hypotension - How serious a problem is it during intensive care?

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Steve Reeves

"Cindy, You may want to contact Ofer directly at Ofer@mmbim.com. Hope this helps. CC"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Oct 20, 2009 to Announcement from Medical Device International Marketing

2 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight

"CC, FYI. Jill -----Original Message----- From: Gordon Comstock Sent: Wednesday, Se…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Sep 30, 2009 to Ask MedTech-IQ? ... Is INMARSAT an Enabler of Telemedicine in Africa?

5 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Edward Kensinger

"Ed, Thank you for the response. As you note, technical/bandwidth limitations may n…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Sep 29, 2009 to Ask MedTech-IQ? ... Is INMARSAT an Enabler of Telemedicine in Africa?

5 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Edward Kensinger

"Bari, I think you should connect with a number of MedTech-IQ members who are bona-f…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Sep 28, 2009 to Use of Social Networking/Web 2.0 in Government (healthcare related) and Hospitals

5 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Bari Shein

"Allen, This was listing posted by our technology exchange partner, NextTechs. Pleas…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Jul 29, 2009 to N-2: Water Treatment Technologies Sought

2 Jul 29, 2009

"Gregg, Interesting system. You may also want to let the members of the "Internatio…"

CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight replied Apr 20, 2009 to Telemedicine Business start-up

3 Apr 20, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by CC-Conrad Clyburn-MedForeSight.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service